Church in the Community Day
Saturday, September 18, is FUMC’s day to give back to the community, and we need your help. We’d love for you to join a team to share your giving spirit and special talents for part or all of the day. To find more information contact Seth O’Kegley-Gibson (email@example.com or 483.4357). No experience required.
- ADFAC – yard work and numerous handyperson-type jobs- must be 16 or older (Jim Hardy, lead)
- Blossom Center – yard work and painting (Martin Grossbeck, lead).
- Girls, Inc. – weeding, painting, pressure washing, staining, disinfecting/cleaning a bus (Ron Battle, lead).
- KARM in Knoxville – working concessions and praying over beds that will be occupied by homeless guests (Susan Garrott, lead).
- YWCA – moving dirt/gravel and painting (Greg Hinkel, lead).