This course, taught by Rev. Seth O’Kegley-Gibson, is perfect for those who are coming to the faith anew, or just need a refresher as you walk with God in your maturing faith journey.
You are the captain of your confirmation journey. There is a lot of content in this course, and you are invited to participate as much as you can. Every week we will gather for in-person meetings. Please see the schedule below for those dates, times, and places. Each week’s digital content also includes a historical setting, a midweek devotional, a spiritual exercise, and a discussion forum for conversing with classmates.
- March 1st- 6:30-8 pm, FUMC Fellowship Hall (pancake dinner provided)
- March 8th- 6:30-8 pm, FUMC Fellowship Hall
- March 15th- 6:30-7:30 pm, everyone online on Teams
- March 22nd- 6:30-8 pm, FUMC Fellowship Hall
- March 29th, 7:15-8:30 pm, FUMC Fellowship Hall (please note the time change this evening)
- April 5th, 6:30-8 pm, FUMC 204
- April 12th, 6:30-8 pm, FUMC Chapel
- April 17th, Easter Sunday (this is where you will be baptized, confirmed, and/or received into the congregation- details forthcoming)