Whenever our three worship service families can come together as one congregation, it is a special day! Join us on the front lawn, Sunday, April 16 at 11:00 a.m., for a service that features elements of both contemporary and traditional worship. You are welcome to bring a lawn chair, but folding chairs on the parking lot will be provided.
Following worship, we will share a hot dog lunch together, while the children enjoy some inflatable fun. Bring a dessert to share! Pre-service music with our contemporary band kicks off at 10:45 a.m.
Outdoor Worship Rain Plan
Considering our last two outdoor worship services have been moved indoors due to inclement weather, we thought it best to remind everyone that we will have worship this Sunday morning RAIN OR SHINE! We still have high hopes that the sun will be shining, but even if that is not the case, we will…
- have one worship service beginning at 11 am, pre-service music at 10:45 a,m.,
- utilize both contemporary and traditional styles in our worship,
- launch our new sermon series “I Don’t Believe in That God Either,”
- share a hot dog lunch together following worship, and
- have inflatables for the kids.
It would be wonderful to be outside in the sun, but regardless of the weather, we will have a great day because we will be together!